Anything For You
WELCOME TO THE I LIKE BIG BOOKS MEDIA PAGE
VERY SHORT BIO: Tamara Dever is an award-winning book designer, owner of TLC Book Design, and insatiable lover of ’70s and ’80s pop and rock music and culture. She lives in Austin, Texas with her husband, two kids, two dogs, and a boatload of books, cassettes, albums, and CDs.
Longer bio found in the downloadable media kit.
AUTHOR PHOTOS: Low-res versions below. Links to hi-res photos found in the downloadable media kit.
Take Me With U
- Author Bio
- Book Bio
- Target Audience
- Interview Questions
- Downloadable Author Photos
- Downloadable Book Images
- Contact the Author
FOLLOW US ONLINE!
“Such a fun spin on the classics;
this is the perfect read for any music lover or avid book reader!”
– ADLEY, viral video sensation and Grammy-awarded entertainer
“I’ll be ordering copies of ‘Big Books’ for the band.
This is a cool way to pass the time while waiting for downbeat.”
– MATT WILSON, “Piano Man” in the Billy Joel and Twyla Tharp Tony award-winning
musical “Movin’ Out,” 30-year touring musician, entrepreneur, author
“This book is so brilliant…a party in book form.
It will transform tired book clubs into ’80s dress-up events.”
– ROBIN CUTLER, Director of IngramSpark
“Thanks for the rock-and-roll joy bomb!”
– TJ GREANEY, host, The Outdoor Zone Radio Show,
owner, Country Line Magazine, and author, Year 13
this book, you’re Out of Touch.”
“This book is pure FUN…a great conversation starter.”
– TRAVIS COHEE, 30-year professional musician and worship leader
“Warm up those vocal cords (at least your sense of humor)
and enjoy this funny, fast-paced, kaleidoscope of a book!”
– CONNIE HICKS, school librarian, teacher, and former musical theater major
“If you enjoy reading books and appreciate the music of the ’70s
and ’80s, Tamara Dever wrote I Like Big Books and I Cannot Lie for you.”
– JONATHAN LITTLE, ’70s & ’80s radio DJ, Madison, WI