About TLC Book Design
We know that you’ve put countless hours into writing, editing, and maybe even illustrating your book, and you’ve arrived at the place where you need a partner to get you over the finish line. That’s where we come in. In today’s hyper-competitive marketplace, you need your book to stand out from the crowd. Your book design should be something that fits within its genre, yet catches the eye of reviewers, readers and bookstore owners. Along with that, you should absolutely love it and be proud to place it in the marketplace. At TLC Book Design, we love partnering with authors and making this a fun and rewarding process for everyone involved.
“This book has become an unqualified commercial success. … as often as not, the book sells itself. That’s due to you and the ‘cover girls’. I have the best book designers on the planet! I brag on you guys all the time. Again, thank you for everything but most of all…your friendship. It means more to me than anything else.”
TWEED SCOTT, AUTHOR, TEXAS IN HER OWN WORDS
How Are We Different?
We are proud to offer you outstanding customer service and that special attention to detail that makes your books stand out above the competition. Learning about your dreams and your purpose in publishing is one of our first priorities. You’ll find that our entire team is truly dedicated to helping you reach your goals.
- We care! We honestly care about you, your book, and your publishing goals.
- The quality of our design, editorial, and printing are outstanding.
- We bring the value of 20+ years of book creation experience to every project.
- All of our designs are individualized and custom design. We do not use templates.
- Our project management is included at no extra cost with each book.
- Unlike many publishing assistance companies, you always get our caring, personal service — no reps.
“We’ve worked with dozens of designers and agencies on all sorts of creative projects, and very few have been as talented, as organized, and as efficient as TLC Graphics. We couldn’t be more thrilled with the cover and interior design of our book. And we’re reassured every day when another book industry insider (who has seen a zillion books) picks our ups and says, “Wow!”
ANDY SERNOVITZ, AUTHOR, WORD OF MOUTH MARKETING
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
Look What Happens With Some TLC